Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fun stuff

Here's my latest fun find. It's a little collage maker thru google that's terribly addictive. Click here and enter in any keyword: basset, cupcake, banana, daisy... whatever you want -- and then hit "create montage." It will give you a nifty tiled screen of all sorts of images based on your keyword. (It's actually easier to do than to explain it.) So try it. It's a good fiddly fart thing to do when you're on the phone, when you're procrastinating... when you just want to look at a whole bunch of images of cupcakes artfully displayed.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I found my new busy tool to get through my day! I still have my jack O lantern hanging in my office!

Anonymous said...

HAHAH ok so I typed in Boxer thinking the dog would come up to my suprise (pleasant) Google showed me 20 differant pictures of Boxer shorts! WOOHOO!