Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fun at the hospital!

You know you're a wreck when the nurses in the pre-op department "remember you from last time!" Anyhow, I won't go into all the details but basically I had this elbow surgery thing yesterday that will (hopefully) stop the fireworks of "falling alseep" fingers in my arm. It's like a carpal tunnel thing but was most likely pushed into high gear after my riding accident and its related surgeries. Anyhow, we braved the storm yesterday and got this taken care of.
Here you can see where X marks the spot.


And here, after lots and lots of drugs and some graham crackers, I'm ready to go in my "bulky dressing" as my surgeon calls it. All I can think of is creamy dressing... ranch dressing... thousand island dressing.... ok. i'm not supposed to be typing. so there you have it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe you look so silly.. you and your lots of drugs... glad you are feeling better!