Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tank's filming at WGBH

Today was Tankee's big day at WGBH, shooting some footage during the auditions for the next season of PBS's Fetch!, the show that Riot had starred in. I was super nervous that he would be a bit of a wild man, but he really pulled through and was a total ham! Everyone loved him.

They had him wear a cute little t-shirt from the show, which fit perfectly (once we cut the sleeves and bottom off.)
We filmed some scenes of him pulling a wagon and running down the hallway. (He'll do anything for hotdogs!) We had to sneak him in the building but once we got him there, we had him sit while the kids (about 200 of the expected 2000 that would come thru during the day) were waiting in line for their auditions. He was great. Just sat there with his big face.
Here, he sits while the kids say hello to him.
While I was in line with my treats one little girl said, "Oh, is that the new Murray?" (For those of you who don't know, "Murray" was Riot's name on the show.) So I had to explain that yes, this was the new Murray, because Murray is no longer with us... :( But I told her that his 'brother' was taking his place in the show and his name is Tank! I think it's great that they're going to keep his name on the show. All in all it was a great day and I'm very proud of my star!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
But how did you EVER sneak him into the building?
(don't answer that until you are authorized to type again....doctor's orders)
s