Sunday, April 5, 2009

The blog is back!

After spending a year in hibernation, the blog is back! Of course, our life has been anything but a dormant state since the last post! In fact, it was just this time last year (April 16, if my memory serves correctly) that we found out we were pregnant, and now here we are with our beautiful Samantha! She hit the 16 week mark this past Friday and if I don't get my act together documenting what's doing, I'm going to regret it. So thank you, Shauna, Charline and Shelby, for getting me back on the blog. I can only imagine how different things will be a year from now!

(*this photo isn't officially a 4-month photo -- I think it was a 3-monther...)

3 comments:

Charline said...

Glad you are back! I have missed yer blog! :) YAY!!! I loved seeing you and meeting that baby lady! :) Caw Caw to you both!! Now come on out here and visit! We've got room for the whole fam! :)

Lisa said...

Welcome back, LSS! :) See you soon soon soon!

August Bound! said...

YAY! So glad to see you're back on the blog. So does that make Samantha & Gabe Bloggers Buddies?