Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hold your horses!!

Today Samantha and I met up with Marie (the woman who has been leasing Oliver for the past year) for a walk in the woods. After the ride, I gave Samantha a little taste of bareback riding while Ollie was on the cross ties. I think she's a natural! (fyi, while it may look like you can see his ribs in this photo, it's just the imprint of the saddle pad after riding. trust me -- the boy is plenty plump!)
When we got home, I figured it was time to practice on our ponies. Giddyup!


3 comments:

Dena said...

That is so cute!

August Bound! said...

OMG! I LOVE the picture of her on Oliver!!! She seems so excited! And how does a girl end up with TWO ponies at home.... too cute!! So happy you're back to blogging!

Charline said...

SURPRISE!!!! I"M ON A ORSE!!!!