Tuesday, April 21, 2009

School photos

A few weeks ago, the photographers descended upon daycare to take photos of the little ones. I nearly died when I got the proofs from Samantha's first "school picture" day. While she may not be exactly smiling in any of these, the expressive eyebrows are enough to do me in! Here are a few of what we got:



This last one with the flower bouquet prop cracks me up. Like, "Here, let's toss some flowers on her lap!" Of course I'll be placing an order -- how can I not?!!

2 comments:

August Bound! said...

I love how she appears to be questioning the photographer! These are great pictures! You must order them ALL!!!! But why did they not think a teddy bear would work better than the bridesmaid boquet? Too cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Really? Are you trying to kill me?