Thursday, September 20, 2007

Je me rappelle le français.

Learning through osmosis is one thing. Learning through the walls is quite another. In fact, if these walls could talk, they'd be speaking French! Pourquoi, you ask?! Well, beacuse the classroom next to my office belongs to the French teacher. Every now and again I hear familiar phrases and remember (with great enthusiasm) such phrases as Zut allors! and J'ai mal a la tete. In fact, I think I am mal a la tete most of the time when it comes to work. Yesterday we heard Pavarotti singing opera. But isn't he Italian? Anyhow, if you're looking for something fun, try a free translator online. You type in your English phrase, and it spits it out in your choice of languages. Can't speak for its accuracy, but it's c'est amusement pour parler français.

No comments: