Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pods, glorious pods

It's been three years since Kerry left for Los Angeles, and it's been three years since she's seen her stuff. Now that she's moved to Chicago, it was time for an archaeological dig to see what was relegated to the Boston pods back in 2004. I remember her moving out there and literally stufing these things to the gills. I'm not sure whether it was geographical logistics or the sheer reality of what lay inside that kept her away for so long, but I don't blame her for procrastinating on this one. Let's face it: moving sucks, but it was a great reason to get her out here. Kerry and I met on the plane to Scotland back in January 1993 when we were off on a study abroad program. That year was definitely the craziest time in my life, and I'm happy to have shared it with this wacky woman! As I type this, she's UHauling back to Chi-town... I tried to convince her that the Pottery Barn chair I always loved wouldn't fit in the truck, but no such luck. If Kerry looks familiar, you may have seen her in a few local commercials. The one I remember the best was when she was dressed an elf.

No comments: