Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh Dear

Big Buck Hunter... "Pump your shotgun, take aim at the gathered wildlife, and hope for a nice, clean headshot. This revolutionary hunting simulator features fully rendered 3-D Whitetail Deer, Elk, Prong Horn Antelope and more in amazingly detailed landscapes. A sure shot will earn you fast paced bonus rounds where you can shoot up scurrying squirrels, rabbits, and even ducks."

Love the game. Love watching other people play the game while I sip my martini at the Westford Grill. Just can't say I'd ever seen an 8-year-old blast everyone away.

This girl was earning 'accuracy points' at a ridiculous rate... and was even giving her brother (age 3?-- you can sorta see him in his cammo pants to her right) a few lessons on proper gun handling and aim. I couldn't decide if I was impressed or a little sickened.

Then on the way home we saw two GIANT deer munching on grass right by our house. I'm sure Little Miss BangBang was hot on their trail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I hate this game and it should be shipped directly to Canada.

Anonymous said...

Is that the Westford Grille? Yeah thanks for the invite! :-)