Sunday, July 29, 2007

Colorado!!


Amazing. The entire trip was completely amazing. From rides in the meadows to crazy, white-knuckle heights, the trip was more than we could have hoped for. Below is the barn and horsie area. They have 23 horses and we pretty much got to choose a different horse each day. I still miss my Cadillac (pictured above.)


This is BB (short for Black Beauty) -- he was a rock hopper - bounds right up the mountains!


There were definitely times when I didn't like to look over the edge to see what was below. As you can see, it was a pretty big drop.



We rode every day, for upwards of 5 hours each day. The last day we got to go to the rodeo in Steamboat Springs. I almost got taken out by this nasty bull when I was trying to take a photo. Here, I keep my distance.


I'll post a link to the photo album once I go through them all. It's hard to take photos while riding, so be prepared for lots of photos of horses' butts!

1 comment:

Charline said...

YAY! What beautiful pictures! I am so happy that you guys had such a great time! Do you see why I love my Colorado so dang much? YAY!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! I sure missed reading your blog while you were gone!