Saturday, July 14, 2007

Like a kid in a candy (sticker?!) store...

I used Oliver's depleted supply of fly spray as a good excuse to visit the tack shop. How can you not love this stuff?!


I am especially fond of the "Beastie Brush" in the bottom of the photo. Can't say I own a "Beastie Brush" but I think I want one. Just so I can say, "First we use the curry comb... then we use the BEASTIE BRUSH!"

Anyhow, with brushes in every color of the rainbow, and buckets shaped like hearts, I just love that place. Remember being 12 and finding a really good sticker store? You could spend hours deciding over Mrs. Grossmans, Boynton, and Sandylion? Yeah, that same feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's how I feel when I go to this amazing art store in Denver. It's called Meininngers...and it is probably not spelled that way at all. I get hung up in the colored pencil department and usually want to eat them because their colors are so bright and yummy.